Saturday, June 15, 2013

Very Happy Clients

Dear Jane and Glenn,


First of all, THANK YOU! Owning a home on Hilton Head Island is a dream come true for our family and I certainly couldn’t have done it without your expertise and assistance. Searching for homes from a distance can be daunting, but I felt confident in your advice, and you made the process a simple one – even from 700 miles away. You went above and beyond the call of duty and represent a true credit to your profession! I would certainly recommend you to anyone considering looking for property in Hilton Head. Having worked in the new construction industry for many years, I can attest to the fact that a knowledgeable and reputable realtor makes all the difference in a real estate transaction going smoothly or not. I truly appreciate the extra attention to detail on your part!


Warmest Regards,

Tricia Kalmar & Family Powell, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment