Thursday, August 30, 2012

Happy Clients

08/26/2012


Dear Glenn and Jane,
The stars must of been aligned!
>Normally take vacation in August, this year had to change to July.
>By chance stopped and talked to you folks at the festival on Tuesday,
>hit it off right away
>Condo for sale on the floor and the view I wanted
By Friday at 3:00 you have it set up for me to view.
Friday at 4:00 we are writing an offer.
I remember saying" it's Friday the 13th" I'm not sure if I want to do it today.
Glenn you replied " Friday the 13th will become your lucky day"
Boy were you right! Not only did I get the condo, I met two incredible
people that went above and beyond to put me first. I am truly thankful
for everything you did that day and continue to do !!!!
I will stop by each time I visited the Island to say "HI" to my friends Glenn and Jane .
Thanks for everything!
Sherrie
Thanks,
Sherrie Patterson

No comments:

Post a Comment